Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Reality Shows

Who doesn't watch one or more reality shows on TV? Well, I'm right there with you! I guess it's something you are more than likely to get a clip of one of these shows because, they seem to have taken over most of the prime time shows! I do follow "I Love Money." I think it's pretty funny how these people will turn on each other left and right! I'm just wondering if anyone knows when the next episode is going to air? All, that has been playing lately are the re-runs! So, far my favorite episode was when 12-pack got eliminated. I didn't like him in "I Love New York, but, I was rooting for him in "I Love Money." All, I can say is Pumkin is a total back stabber! Poor guy thought he was totally safe at elimination! I was as shocked as he was! What reality shows do you watch? What is your favorite episode & character?




Digg!

No comments: