Friday, December 19, 2008

Let it Snow!

Frosty the Snowman

I absolutely, positively love when it snows! My mood lifts, and I feel like a kid again! I wait anxiously hoping that it sticks and there will be enough to build a snowman. My wish came true this year with a foot of snow! My family and I had so much fun playing outside 'till late at night! My husband and I took a few walks in the white powder, it was beautiful! I love the sound of
snow crunching beneath our feet as we walked through the neighborhood that glowed winter white! I knew it wouldn't last forever so we took advantage every minute of it! Here are a few pictures!

My Dog Bowie - He loves to eat Snowballs!

My husband, girls and dogs all playing in the snow!

Our backyard you can tell how much it snowed here!

1 comment:

Jenarie said...

I hate when I leave a comment and it doesn't go thru. UGH!!!

Anyways, what I said was that I'm not around snow as much as I used to be - but I kind of miss it, until I'm actually around it again. I tend to forget how cold and stressful it can be!!! It is a beautiful sight though - prefferably indoors!!! haha.