Thursday, December 9, 2010

What are You Thankful For?


Well, Christmas is upon us yet again. I remember when I was a kid it took forever for it to arrive! But now that I have grown-up (well I'll never grow up) but, time is going by way to fast! My kids are teen-agers now and, I miss the times when they still believed in Santa Claus. I would hide wrapping paper and special tags that I would secretly wrap gifts from Santa. Now that the secret has been out for years now I still stuff their stockings with Santa gifts. I don't want them to grow up! We have our snow fall over Thanksgiving and I'm wondering if we will be lucky enough to have a white Christmas or not. We will have to wait and see I suppose.
I am just thankful that we have a wood stove that keeps us more than warm without the huge energy bill.
I am thankful for having a wonderful hardworking and thoughtful husband, two great girls, an awesome mother-in-law, and four cool fur babies.
I hope that each and everyone of you really enjoys your holiday this year. I am reflecting on so many things I am thankful for and I wish you all the best this season and New Year.
Hugs to you all!

No comments: