Monday, November 23, 2009

Shopping - One of my Favorite Things!

I have asked myself this question so many times today, "Wasn't it just Halloween yesterday?" Now Thanksgiving has fallen right into my lap and, I am in a bit of a panic! This year I feel like I am behind in everything! I'm usually done with my shopping, wrapping and decorating before I sit down to help myself to a helping of turkey and mashed potatoes! What is a girl to do when don't have enough time in a day to get your "to do list" done! I have come to the decision to take part in some Black Friday Sales and get a few gifts for the little ones in the family.
So, rummaging through countless ads and searching high and low online I found a few really good sales I want to hit. I may even skip the long lines and waking up at o dark thirty to fight over a few toys that I could easily find online at BigSmiletoys.com. Yes, from the comfort of my sweats and uggh boots and a nice big cup of Java, I can sit at the computer with bed head and shop! The best thing is I have from Friday Novemeber 27th through Monday the 30th to Free shipping when on orders of $50 or more with free gift wrapping! I don't want to be a scrooge so I'm sharing this Sale with you! Get those kids toys you would anywhere else without the hassle of all the other crazy shoppers out there!

No comments: