Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ahh....The Simple Things Make Me Grin

I have a few favorite shows that I look forward to watching during the week. Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, and, I Love money. I just wish that there was a better selection of shows especially on the weekends. You would think there would be a good movie on during this time because, people are usually home over the weekend hanging out. I would rather watch a scary movie or comedy, instead of a stint of old Seinfield re-runs. At least the credit report commercial makes me laugh. I actually laughed my head off about that singing bunny attacked bit a guy, who trades him for the skittles. Don't ask me why but, the simple things, things that other people don't see the humor in, is what makes me throw my head back in laughter.


No comments: