Friday, August 1, 2008

Caution Slippery Surface!

I can see why the Wii is so popular. My mother-in-law surprised us the other day with a Wii! Somebody was actually clever enough to invent a game you could get your big butt off the couch and, get some exercise! How brilliant! I just didn't expect to feel sore all over from playing video games! I I can see it now, mom's everywhere telling their kids to get in there and, play video games! I wouldn't of believed it myself, if I hadn't stayed up until 3 in the morning playing, golf, baseball, boxing, tennis and, bowling! We picked up another controller so that we could all take turns playing doubles. My husband is leading in Tennis, I have the high score in bowling and, my daughters are kicking butt in all the games. Being a bit on the accident prone side, I just have to be careful not to slip on our wood floors. Just a head's up for anyone playing on slippery surfaces....Don't wear Socks!

No comments: