Sunday, August 17, 2008

I Call It a Tune-Up!

I don't keep it a secret that I have been surgically enhanced. Meaning that I have some work done. Not, that I am so vein that I grimace every time I see a new wrinkle or line on my face. I have just gone under the knife to put things back where they are so suppose to be. After having my two kids, my chest rather deflated and, were saying hello to my belly button! I wasn't to happy about that so, i decided to have them fixed. I have always been rather chesty my whole life and, when you go from a D to a flat balloon size of A, it can be rather shocking. Especially, when your daughter at the age of six says something to the effect of why are your boobs hanging down like that? LOL...
I seem to have inherited something called bags under my eyes as well. Not the usual puffiness that people can get from not enough sleep, but, something you could pack your whole closet into. I was looking older than I felt, and, I didn't like it that people always told me I looked so tired or sad all the time. So, about six months ago I had my eyes done. This was rather funny to me because, I looked liked I had been beat up with a baseball bat afterwords. I wasn't prepared what I saw when I looked into the mirror after that one! Ha! But, that said, I am always willing to talk about my experiences with plastic surgery. Its a big decision, a personal one at that. As things fall apart as I age, I would rather have a tune up! I'm not talking outrageous changes like butt implants, or anything. I am all for anyone who decides that it is time to have a little work done. I don't mind talking about it, and, giving any advice to anyone who needs it. So, tomorrow I am having surgery once again but, not for cosmetic reasons, but, for tennis elbow or, lateral epicondylitis
. Not, that I play tennis, but, because I seem to be the one on my side of the family that everything just keeps falling apart! I think I mentioned it before, but, I am the accident proned one, making this like my tenth surgery to date!

No comments: