Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Horror Movies...

I absolutely love horror movies. The scarier the better. We just watched Dawn of the Dead and, I have to say it's non-stop bloody action from the start! Imagine trying to save your husband's life while he tries to take a bite our of your neck! This poor woman wakes up to her whole neighborhood in utter chaos! Looking around and, everywhere you look people are eating each other! What a nightmare! All the media can say is "they don't know what is going on!" What if this actually happened? Not like the way movies can glorify blood and, guts. But, if some way a toxic agent or chemical warfare was used to make people lose their minds and, attack each other. I was try to think of what I would do in a situation like that. I will look at hubby and, say, we need a plan! We need to put together a survival pack, stocking up on gasoline, cash, food, and ammo! I even ask, "can you take me to the gun range to learn how to shoot?" And, then I say, "I want a gun!" You should see the look on his face! It's like he fell in love with me all over again! Ha! No, seriously, if you look at it this way, what would you do if something outrageous happened, like another terror attack or something. Would you rather be prepared or caught off guard? I would personally like to have a plan man when and, if something goes down! So, with that said, I'm off to the shooting range!

1 comment:

SmashedThumbs said...

How fricken blonde are you the trailer is in a different language!!!!! My wife is the best!