Thursday, July 24, 2008

Please Be Kind Rewind!

Now that everyone has successfully upgraded from their VCR's to DVD players, and, traded in all their VHS tapes to DVD's, the switch came easier to some than others. It's not that I had an actual hard time adjusting to our new DVD player but, there were a few small steps that weren't easily forgotten. Learning how to run the DVD player, was just another quick flip through the manual and, learning how to fly through the menu which, I think is pretty cool. No more waiting on the fast forward button to get to that "favorite part" of the movie. The first few times we watched a movie on our new DVD player, my husband kindly asked, "Can you rewind it please?" I reluctantly got up from my comfortable spot on the couch, and, started to look for the rewind button. All I could hear is laughter as, I asked, "where is the button?"
How many times has this happened to you?
I will say probably never... but, whether I'm blonde or not, this has happened to me more times than I care to admit.

No comments: